Sunday, August 31, 2014

Today is my Birthday!

I turned 38 today.  I kept it sober too! One of my friends that I have liked for a lot of years came over.  We made out!!  I have little lovebites on my neck.. hehehe. He makes me happy. I know. I'm not getting into a relationship or nothing just made out.  I like kissing someone that knows how to kiss.  I haven't had passion in a relationship since Big Ben. So I am happy today.

I had no idea that I was going to be alone on my bday. I was supposed to be celebrating with Justin.. Yes I still think about his Methie dumbass.

Yesterday, Baby Daddy Paco came by and brought me some cigs and we loaded up all the kids and went to the cemetery to see my dad!  It's my little tradition I do. I said my prayers and left.

Today My Mom and aunt Jeanette came over and brought me my Birthday Lunch-- I wanted that Pretzel burger from Wendy's it was fire.They brought over a cake and ice cream too. I got emotional because as fucked up as I used to be I don't think I deserve anything!!

My mom and my lil sis bought me a microwave and a pair of earrings and Aunt Jeanette made a half payment on my utility bill!! YEAH!!

I'm going to get in bed with Azalea and watch a movie... Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment