Saturday, August 23, 2014

Its' a Different House

It's a different house when little Ben comes over.  It's all about him and he takes total advantage of it.  He picks his menu like I am a  restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I know what he likes so like any mother you have it on hand at request. I love that I think, he thinks about what he wants.  He walks in the door, takes of his shoes, hides his backpack from the babies and he says, "Mom, I want Italian sausage with penne noodles and a sweet pasta sauce, with garlic breadsticks and milk". For dinner today he requested pot roasted with rice. It's simmering in the crock pot.

The twins love to see Ben. Vincent pulls at his hair and glasses and Belecia just wants to sit on his lap as he plays his Roblox game.

My oldest Marissa used to be jealous when Ben would come over, She would say that I babied him more and let him get away with everything and I do and did.  As you may have read in the "Kids" portion of the blog, he was a sick little boy.  I am so blessed to have his little bratty self around.  He has a big heart and is very caring. He asks many questions and understands alot of my complicated life better than I do sometimes. He a complete ham he makes me laugh and dances so cute.

I am so upset, I got my BPU bill (electric and water). It's $500.00. I am going to have to go up there and beg for payment arrangements. Lord, I need a job!! I'm not going to concentrate on that right now! I'll save that for when I say my prayers tonight and ask for God's help.

I have my one indulgence: my cigarettes. I smoke maybe 3 a day. I'm glad I have these! I don't even have money for them. Ben's dad Ben buys them for me.  He knows I'm constantly struggling so he helps me with stuff all the time.

Lil Ben is looking over my shoulder for this computer so I'm gonna give it up! Night! Tomorrow will be Sunday and it will just be me and a house full of babies again. I wanna get into some deep stuff tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment