Thursday, August 14, 2014

Introduction Of Diane

Hi, My Name is Diane. I am a single mother of 5. I have to say beautiful, adorable and smart don't I? Well they are! My oldest is soon to be 18 and my youngest is 4 months. I am a 37 year old woman, and I have decided to create a blog to vent my feelings and share my life experiences.

As I sat alone surrounded by snacking children in a home that I created on no income, I haven't worked in 8 years.  I looked at my life and all the choices that I made to be here in this moment, and I have failed myself, my children and my family.

In this lil corner of  the blogworld, I want to talk about being an unemployed single mom, living in a chaotic alcoholic home, being in abusive relationship(s), my struggles with close family and friends who have committed suicide, my own downward spiral into alcohol and my struggles with weight, depression and anxiety.

I plan on posting every other day! Tomorrow I am going to introduce to my children! I gotta go for now I have to catch some sleep. Good Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment